Monday, January 25, 2010

Great Oma






Well, at least I have an excuse.  We have had a pretty devestating week.  Great Oma (Aaron's grandmother) passed away, unexpectedly.  She suffered a stroke and was not able to recover.  So, this week has been difficult.  I thought of her as a grandmother as well.  I was not lucky enough to have any grandfathers and my grandmothers both died a long time ago.  So, I have  always considered Aaron's grandparents to be my own.  It has been a sad week and I pray the next days go by easily and painlessly for all those who knew Oma.  She was a wonderful grandma to the kids.  Always had a smile on her face and was always easy to talk to. I will miss her immensly as I am sure all who knew her will.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers