Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Pigroast

So I am finally getting around to posting the pigroast pictures from this summer. Shame on me. As you all know, I have TONS of spare time to edit and post pictures. i did, however, do it. I have been meaning to post these since August. So, here you go. The kids were so dirty. I think I posted a few pictures of dirty feet several months ago, but here are the rest. Caleb's creepy eyes are a little disturbing, but funny. And I love, love, love the pictures of me and mom and the one of the girls. We had a good time. Hopefully we can have another get together soon. With the changing weather, I have a feeling it will be a while, but we are looking forward to it.
Kids are feeling much, much better. Trevor is back to school this week. We have decided to pull Caleb out of preschool since he can't get the flu shot and it is running rampid around the area. There was actually a kindergartner who died from the Swine Flu in the tristate area. I would rather be safe than sorry. In fact, I am struggling with sending Trevor everyday since asthma seems to be the underlying factor in many of the child deaths from H1N1. Since both boys have fairly severe asthma (have to take controller medicine daily and other meds a few times a week for attacks), I am having a hard time knowing they are safe and not going to get extremely sick from this flu.
Hope to post more often in the next few weeks as we are getting back to a somewhat normal routine...whatever that means...
















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pic of Girly MJ, playing in the dirt with a truck!
recarian

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers