Thursday, October 8, 2009

Way too long

I have been really bad about blogging recently. Same old, same old. So here are a few pictures to keep you interested in looking at my site. Why? I am not sure since I am not really finding myself with a lot of time on my hands to blog. I love sharing photos, but am finding myself with only seconds at the end of a long, long day to post. Anyway, here are some pictures of the cupcakes I made for Trevor's birthday this year. They were really yummy and EGGLESS!! So, Caleb could eat some too.


And a few more pictures. This creepy spider hung around the house for nearly three months. He went from a tiny little thing into this garganuate monster of a spider. This, until the gazebo blew down during another windy afternoon (second gazebo in a year). Anyway, my friend Amy killed him during the demolition of the old gazebo. I was so glad to see him go. I walked into many of his elaborate webs on a nearly daily basis. Goodbye Charlotte.


And the picture of Trevor was just in the pictures I downloaded a few weeks ago and I thought it was cute. Enjoy.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers