Wednesday, September 30, 2009

McKenna Benna

OK. So these pictures were taken over Labor Day weekend, and I am just getting around to looking at them. How cute is she? I absolutely adore these pictures of McKenna. She isn't looking so good these days, as she is fighting off the flu, an ear infection and probable strep throat. We will see tomorrow as Aaron is taking her to the doctor. I swear, I am going to have to go back to work to support all these sick kids. The copays and the costs of the medicines are enough to make a sister broke. Geez. And to think...we haven't even hit flu season yet. I hate to think of the next several months. Our hands are so dried up and cracked from washing and sanitizing. All for what? I might as well let me kids eat and drink after strangers. They have been consistently sick for the last few months. I know, it could be worse. There are worse things in life than this, but I just feel so bad for them and wish I could make it all better.




No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers