Sunday, September 27, 2009

Here are the rest of the birthday pics. I love the balloon one where we tied our prayers to be lifted to God. The kids loved this and I had a great time writing out our prayer requests. What a new and special tradition to start with the helium balloons left over from a party. That way, we are sure God is getting our messages.

And the picture of Trevor playing his new Nintendo DS and the cell phone on the table...I can only imagine him at fifteen. I'm sure it will happen at the blink of an eye. But, I can only imagine...






























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the ones with the reflection from the granite...and the ones with all girls and all boys! That's a beautiful shot of Caleb too--and the ones of Trevor on the skateboard...quite the dude!
Love,
Blenten

Heather D said...

Me too. I love all the cousin pictures. And for some reason, I love the one with our prayer requests on it. We had a GREAT time!

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers