Saturday, September 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Trevor

I can't believe Trevor is five years old today. Where does the time go? It has been a wild and crazy five years, but I would not change them for the world. Here are a few of the pictures. I hope to get through some more in the next week or so. Kids are doing better, although they are still requiring round the clock breathing treatments and are still coughing, but that never goes away quickly. Coughs linger. Let's just hope steroid-like behavior doesn't. We had a wonderful time with the family. And are now looking forward to the holidays as well. We are so fortunate and lucky to have one another. God blesses us in so many ways.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Trevor. Wish you have more birthdays to come. Be good always. and stay happy...

P.S. Love your photos..

-chymecindy-

http://chymecindyblog.blogspot.com

Heather D said...

Thanks so much. It was a really special day for all of us!
Heather

Anonymous said...

...i added you to my blog list.

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers