Saturday, September 19, 2009

Back to Being Me

Well, after a several month hiatus...I am proud to announce...I am going to the gym again. Exciting. I know. So is my life, right? I get more excited about going to the library, the grocery and the gym than I do anything else. Pretty sad, but I'm so glad it is my life. Although it may sound boring to some, it is not for others. Kids have been healthy recently (knock on wood) and we are anxiously awaiting the arrival of Queen Aunt Joyce this week. I'm not sure there is another woman on Earth that the kids think about and talk about more often. Sorry Mimi and Oma. She may have one on ya. The kids love Aunt Joyce. Every airplane, every prayer, every dog (the "queen" has a cockerspaniel named Joey...every-everything. They LOVE Aunt Joyce. This week will be a fun-filled week to prepare for her arrival. Trevor wants to make cupcakes, decorate the basement and do lots of arts and crafts for her to carry on in her luggage on the way home. Aunt Joyce, if you are reading this...feel free to pitch them at the airport. I'm sure we are going to have a fine collection of things you don't need to take home with you.

Other than that, we have been busy playing outside, going through fall clothes and going to school.



No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers