Sunday, September 6, 2009

Make me up McKenna

McKenna's new favorite past time. Dress up. Can't live without it. Any special earrings, high heels, sparkly shirts, dresses...whatever. I'm sure there will be many more pictures like these as McKenna has found a reason to wear a tutu and pearls at least once a day for the past 2 weeks. Oh, the joys of having a girl. The bad thing is, Caleb likes to carry the purses too. I think he just likes to be able to transport his "crap" better...at least lets' hope that is why...haha




No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers