Monday, September 7, 2009

Hodge Podge

Here are a few pictures I apparently wanted to edit and put here as they were in a file that said, "to be edited." So, here you go. Not sure how, when or why. But, I found them and put them on here. Love you all and gearing up for a busy school week. It was a great holiday weekend (pics soon to follow), and although Aaron had to work today, the kids, Mimi and I had a fabulous time going shopping, going to Chuck E Cheese, eating some sweet treats and taking naps. What fun. Back to the grind tomorrow as the boys both have school. My goal this week...to start going through fall clothes (a task that takes me nearly months) and to GET BACK TO THE GYM. I want to go at least twice this week. We will see.

As I said, these pictures are in no particular order. Nor do they seem that wonderful. Although, I do like the one with McKenna and her crown. But, not sure why I had them in a seperate file as they are kind of in a weird hodgepodge collection. Who knows...









vo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the hodgepodge...the "brothers" pic is especially cute.
clensco

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers