Sunday, November 1, 2009

Here is a collection of pictures of many of the Halloween/falloween activities we have done during the past few weeks. We made more candy necklaces, made caramel apples, carved pumpkins, ate cooked pumpkin seeds, made pumpkin cheesecake minis, took fall walks, made leaf place mats with our leaves, painted and cut out pumpkin crafts, created a fall table cloth, went to a few pumpkin patches, made goblin suckers, painted pumpkins, made and played fall BINGO, did Halloween crosswords and other puzzles, painted by number (fall and halloween themed, of course)painted with leaves, made pumpkin rice crispy treats...I am sure there is more, but you get the gist. Oh yeah...and we went Trick-or-Treating. We have had so much fun celebrating and learning, that I have been so tired to post. I really love this time of year. I could do without the impending cold weather, but I love to foster my kids love of learning by creating and doing all of these holiday crafts and activities. Not sure who gets more enjoyment out of the whole process...those who are doing the activities, or those who are preparing them and taking pictures all the while. I love being a mommy...most days....at least on days like this...






































































No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers