Monday, November 9, 2009

Maybe revamping the blog

I would like to let everyone know that my blog will be going through some changes over the next few weeks.  I am trying to figure out a new format and might even change the address.  I HATE how I have to upload photos, I don't understand the formatting and the templates are not very easy on the eyes.  What is easy on the eyes are the pictures of my little cowboys.  Aren't they too cute for words...Anyway, hope I can get the blog world figured out soon or I might just set up a sight with my pictures on it.  In the meantime, here are Indiana Jones and Cowboy Caleb...













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love our little "cowboys" Miss seeing them in person. Love O & P

Heather D said...

We miss you guys too. Hope the weather isn't too crappy due to the hurricane. Love you and hope to see you all next week.
Love,
Heather and kids

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers