Monday, October 4, 2010

Science Rocks!!

Trevor has discovered his new found passion in life...to do science experiments.  Cracks me up.  I think he is going to be like his mommy.  Loves reading, science and math...HATES, and I mean HATES, social studies.  Story of my life.  I couldn't tell you any more about the US Constitution or World War I, but I could figure out the Pythagorean Theorem...lol. Anyway, everything is a science project for Trevor.  He wants to guesstimate/hypothesize about everything science related.  He is interested in tree species, the difference in weight between things, how pulleys and levers work, how to grow things from seeds to plants, how bones are formed, etc.  Of course, this means that he also is interested in how babies are made too.  NOT a conversation I expected to have with my barely 6 year old, along with his 4 year old brother and 3 year old sister.  At least that is one uncomfortable conversation out of the way.  And no, I am not a "pee pee" and "wee wee" kind of mom.  He knows exactly what things are called, where they go and what happens.  Just so you know.  Let's just hope and pray he continues wanting to learn about earth science...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This will be a fun Christmas...
unkieins

Heather D said...

I know, right? We just got a bunch of Mr. Wizard's Worlds from the library and are making a science journal for him to keep all his info in. Too cute. Let's juts hope he doesn't get made fun of in school...:)

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers