Thursday, September 30, 2010

Balloons for God...

One of my very favorite traditions we started in the last few years is sending prayer requests and sending things we are thankful for to God. After every birthday party, we sit down and write things we are thankful for or things that we need God to hear. This year was extra special because the boys were able to participate more than normal. Usually, it is me asking and writing all the requests to send. This year, we sat down and discussed all those who were needing prayers and they kids made their own prayer lists. As usual, we wrote them all down, sat outside, spent a few minutes talking with God, and sent them up. This year was more touching than normal because we have many friends and family members who needed prayers to be heard. I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I enjoyed the memory...







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so very beautiful...love you guys!
spathel

Heather D said...

Thanks. We love you too.

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers