Monday, September 13, 2010

Bicycle built for 2...


Well, this gives a whole new meaning to the "bicycle built for two" saying, eh? As promised, here are some new pictures (taken by the wonderful and talented, Trevor). These were taken last week on one of our nightly bike rides. It was during this bike ride, in particular, that I determined that it might be one of the last. This is not because I can't physically pull the trailer with the kids, walk the dog and watch the others who are riding their bikes at the time. It is simply because the baby gets pushed under my ribs and I feel like they are going to break if I continue. This is a real bummer because we LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to ride at least 3-5 miles a night.

The boys are loving school as well. Trevor is exhausted when he gets home, considering we are still doing nap/rest time in our house. He is a little confused about the whole schedule thing. When he gets home, he continues to think it is naptime. Although he doesn't sleep, he just gets all confused about when dinner is. He thinks it is lunch (forgets he eats at school), and wants to know if he can play Wii during naps. So funny. I am slowly adjusting to not having him here all day. I have to admit that, at times, it is nice to have a break from the chaos that three kids brings to the home. But, most days, I am missing him more than words. Life is so short. I really wish he could go half days until he turned 18. This is, of course, when he will go to a VERY close college, and live at home until I go to the nursing home...haha... Can you tell I am missing my boy?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers