Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Beached Whale



As promised, here is another belly picture for all of you (who I think are all secretly laughing hysterically the blimp I am becoming).  All kidding aside, I don't think I look TOO terrible for 34 weeks.  With Trevor, I had already surpassed the Roseanne Barr look alike contest stage.  If I can locate some of those pictures, I will surely put them on here for all to enjoy.

Got to go up and have lunch with my favorite 5 year old today.  He was so surprised.  I was so proud.  He is becoming such a big and independent boy.  His smile from ear to ear melted my heart, as usual.  We shared a bagel, some chips and a banana.  I was also able to meet a few of his new classmates.  He seems to be adjusting well and liking school.  He was, however, a little disappointed, that I wasn't staying through recess.  I am going to try to get up to volunteer in his classroom before our lives become a little crazier next month.  Just writing that the baby will be born next month makes me gasp a little, just sitting here.  I am sure these next few weeks will fly by.  I cannot wait to find out the sex.  I am so glad we did not find out.  Trust me, it has been difficult since I have had so many scans.  But, I was strong and the payoff is coming soon...


***edited to add:
Ok...so maybe going up to eat lunch with Trevor is not a great idea at the moment.  Apparently, he became very sad and did not play at recess and was crying and depressed because he realized how much he missed me.  As much as I miss him, I think it is probably best not to remind him that I am still here when he is at school.  It breaks my heart to think of him standing by the fence at the playground crying because he misses his mommy.  God, I love that boy...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers