Saturday, September 25, 2010

School, doctors and allergist


Well, it has been a few weeks since my last post.  Unfortunately, the weeks have been filled with visits to numerous doctors for a variety of reasons.  Trevor has had two separate batches of ear infections in the last month.  He had a double infection the day before school started and he has another now.  He also has been dealing with some skin reactions as well.  So, besides an exceptionally difficult transition to first grade, he is dealing with health issues as well.  We have more appointments scheduled with his ENT since he is still having multiple ear infections and fluid constantly.  His 4th set of tubes fell out several months ago and, unfortunately, I think he is due for another set.  We will see.  He has an appointment midweek.  Trying to get this all taken care of before the baby comes in three weeks.  YIKES!!  I have been visiting my obgyn weekly as well.  And, we have been dealing with McKenna having a bad cold on top of everything else.  Good times.  I did, however, get a new due date for the baby.  We are so stoked to find out what it is.  I am even more excited that the kids can finally enjoy the birth of a sibling.  They are all so close together in age that none of them remember ever receiving the gift of a sibling.  They are all so anxious and ready to meet this baby.  We will see how happy they still are come next month when reality sets in.  I know they will be great.  They are all so loving, caring and generous.  I just know, in my heart of hearts, that they will embrace this baby.  I am praying anyway...

Here are a few of the pics I took the first day of school.  Sorry for the lack of editing. I have just been a little exhausted these days...having the hernias, veins, and bladder disease are really starting to take their toll on my body.  Not to mention, the whining and demanding kids.  Hopefully once they get in the groove of school and start to feel better healthwise, things will get a bit easier before the storm...

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers