Sunday, December 27, 2009

DeLisle Christmas

Here are a few pictures taken last week at the DeLisle Christmas celebration.  The baby in the picture is one of the newest babies in the DeLisle family.  Another one (Grayson) was born just a few days after.  The kids had a great time celebrating the holiday with their second cousins, aunts and uncles.  We can't wait to see them again.  I just hope it isn't a whole year that passes in between.  I am hoping to get our family Christmas pictures on here soon.  Been a little busy putting together toys and putting batteries in new toys. 


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers