Tuesday, December 15, 2009

This, that and the other

I know, I know, I know...I don't even know where to begin.  I have really been bad about this family blog thingy.  Anyway, here are some new pictures of the kids.  My favorite are the pictures of Trevor reading to McKenna (totally unscripted) and the ones of McKenna holding the ornament, and the two at the end of Caleb.  What a cutie.  He is still struggling with hives and such.  Thanks so Mimi, we have some homeopathic stuff we are trying from Susan's World.  We will see how this helps or not.  It actually seems to have made a little difference.  This last batch of hives seems to have been stopped in its' tracks.  He only developed two little spots as opposed to 10-20 HUGE ones.  If and when I find some time, I will post some pictures from the hive episode.  He didn't even look like himself.  The only bad thing about these hives is that he has developed some extremely CrAzY behavior with them.  He won't give any eye contact, he screams, punches, kicks and bites.  Good times.  Oh well...it could always be worse, right?  I have it easier than most, I suppose.  Hope you enjoy the new pictures.


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers