Wednesday, December 23, 2009

More Sh-tuff...

The kids and I have been keeping busy making Christmas candy, cookies, crafts, cakes, cards, and so on.  It has been very stressful fun keeping with the traditions of the season.  It is really exciting that they are remembering things we did last year and in years past.  Makes it all worth while.  I have had a blast making all the holiday meals this year as well.  I am blessed to have kids who tell me on a daily basis (and a husband too) that they appreciate and LOVE my cooking.  I am also blessed that nobody is picky.  Don't think I would enjoy preparing meals quite as much if I had kids that picked around their plates.  I still have several pictures to upload of the craft party I hosted with the cousins.  I hope to make this an annual holiday activity as well.  Life is too short not to share it with family and close friends. 


3 comments:

Hayes Family said...

love the pics heather...the one of u and mckenna is adorable!
Miss u

Hayes Family said...

tlove the pics heather...the one of u and mckenna is adorable!
Miss u

Heather D said...

Thanks. McKenna is the cute one...lol. I just made her. Wish I were that cute:)

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers