Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Mario and Luigi

It is hard to believe the weather these days.  I can't remember a year when it was 90 degrees in the month of May.  We have been living like it is summer....AC cranking, pools, slip and slides, lemonade, etc.  I hope we aren't bored come June, July and August...  Hope you enjoy the pictures.  Only 500 more to go through.  We are extremely excited about Trevor's kindergarten graduation this week.  I can't believe he is growing up so quickly.  I am sure I will have a ton to say when I get to post the pictures from his big day.  Until then, enjoy my little Mario, Luigi and Princess Peach...



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perfect pictures...love the water beads on their faces, and the grass moustaches--whose idea was that???

Heather D said...

My idea...you likey? They had fun playing M and L.

ChYmEc!nDy** said...

Amazing photos.... Kids looks having fun.. pretty good looking kids.

Heather D said...

Thanks so much!! I appreciate it.

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers