Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Well, my themes for the blog are out the window since I am lacking on posting.  It is a little difficult seeing as I exhausted from being pregnant and there just aren't enough hours in the day.  So, as I say to the kids..."you get what you get and you don't throw a fit."    With the weather being so beautiful, we are finding ourselves spending a lot of time outside playing, riding bikes, doing obstacle courses, running relay races, playing hopscotch, tumbling, having water balloon fights, etc.  So, that could be another reason.  We have also been spending time looking at old videos of the kids.  My birthday and Mother's Day was Sunday.  Instead of wanting a gift like chocolate and flowers, I wanted to watch the videos of the kids being born.  Aside from the fact that I looked like Roseanne Barr at 16 weeks pregnant with Trevor, they were wonderful.  It was so touching to reminisce and see how little the kids were and how much they have grown into little people.  I am so very proud of my family.  We are so blessed.  There is no greater gift Aaron could have given me to celebrate being a mother...aside from my new Tahoe, which will account for about 75 holidays over the next several years...:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a nice surprise to click on your blog and see the latest...love them and love you all!
evati

Heather D said...

You too. I was surprised to have 5 minutes to post. LOL

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers