Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The Three Faces of Aspen

OK...instead of the Three Faces of Eve, we have the MANY faces of Aspen.  The usual faces include turned down lips with crying...although, I have to say, she is becoming a little more independent.  She was actually content without stimulation or rocking to sleep for over an hour today.  There are days I want to pull my hair out.  But, most days, all I have to do is look into her blue eyes (I totally think she will have blue eyes) and it all fades away.  She, like all the other kids, is a gift from God.  I don't need a single other Christmas gift.  I am so lucky. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I so love all of these---sweet little babies!

Unknown said...

Heather,
Amazing photos of your sweet new baby Aspen. She is beautiful! I am going to have to tell Trevor that I saw a bounch of photos of all of you on Momma's blog. How wonderful!!!
Stephanie Walker

Heather D said...

Thanks so much. I have pretty amazing subjects to photograph...:-) Thanks for the compliment.

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers