Sunday, December 19, 2010

Yours Truly

Trevor has been begging to use my camera. Although I would never let him use it by himself, I let him take a few pictures of his favorite things. This was the first picture he took. I will have more to come. Not much time for downloading and editing these days. Christmas is less than a week away. We have been spending a majority of or free time baking, crafting, reading, playing and watching holiday movies. Life is good and God is so great. We are blessed to be able to spend time as a family doing these things. I cannot imagine having to work at a 9-5 job and enjoy doing these sorts of things when I get home. I have a feeling if I was still teaching, the students would be reaping the benefits and my kids would be hurting for my attention. I am so thankful to be able to be home with the kids. As much as I complain when we are having one of "those" weeks, I am so glad I get to do it. I can't imagine someone else doing my job.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers