Saturday, March 26, 2011

Legomania

Well, we have been busy around here.  I have been devoting a ton of time researching Caleb's condition in efforts to find food he can eat and to find the support I need to make it through this.  Trevor, however, does not have time for any of it.  He has been extremely busy with Legos.  When I say "legos", I mean he is eating, sleeping and eating them.  He spends every waking hour at the lego table.  I love watching him use his imagination to create forts, buildings, and stations for his lego guys to play.  It cracks me us because his ADHD has been so out of control.  This is one activity that Trevor has been able to sit for more than 2 minutes at a time.  The other kids, however, can take or leave them.  They like to play, but could easily play with something else.  Caleb and McKenna are enjoying spending time with one another while Trevor is at school.  They play "prince and princess" and  "go dog go" mostly.  Of course, Aspen is just happy to have my breast at all times.  We are still struggling with getting her to take a bottle.  I pump everyday and attempt at getting her to take it.  She knows what she likes and how to get it, though.  I figure that one day she will give in and drink from a bottle.  It could be worse...she could only want the bottle and then I would be really upset.  Oh yeah...she is rolling all over the place and nearly ready to crawl.  Aaron and I have silent bets.  I say she will crawl within the first week of April (the first) and he says closer to the end.  Since I am right about everything, I will be winning the bet...:-)
   We are still feeling blessed.  We have four healthy (for the most part) children.  They are smart, vibrant, and loving.  I love my life. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Aspen also likes her hand...beautiful picture of beautiful babies

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers