Monday, March 28, 2011

Can't Resist

These blue eyes get me every time.  I can't help myself.  I have to take pictures of sweet, little, Aspen.  Poor child.  I am afraid she is going to think her mama is a camera lens.  At least we will have some pretty pictures to show her when she is older.  Things are good on the homefront.  We finally got around to getting Trevor diagnosed with ADHD.  It was something we all knew he was struggling with.  But, first grade has proven to be a difficult year.  He is having a hard time remaining calm and in control of himself.  He rushes through assignments, forgets to finish most, and just has to get up and down 42 times before he finally finishes what he started.  We all knew this was something he had, considering he came out of the womb with extra energy.  He was colicky as an infant and it has just become progressively worse as time goes on.  Since he has to remain focused at school., we decided to finally get him some help.  I hope and pray it works...for Mrs. Carter's sake.  He is doing well at home now.  So, time will tell.  He is such an awesome kid.  I hope and pray it helps him to be more successful.  I know he doesn't like the feeling of being so out of control.  He has already told me that he is being yelled at a lot less.  I would call that a success. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful comments about our T-man! And gorgeous Aspen delights...

Heather D said...

Thanks. He is a special kid, for sure...

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers