Sunday, March 20, 2011

Push Pause

Just a note...when trying to view a video on the blog, you need to scroll down and push the pause button on the player at the bottom of the page.  Otherwise, the main music for the blog continues to play as you are trying to listen to the video.  Just wanted to let you know.  We had a fantastic day today.  We relaxed the entire day.  The kids were super excited to have a "jammie day" and I was excited to be able to open the windows and air out the house a bit.  Everyone has been so sick over the last several weeks that I think it helped to get some of the germs out.  Anyway, tomorrow is the big day.  We go to see Dr. Putnam in the morning to find out details about Caleb's health.  We are also going to Trevor's doctor to discuss possible solutions for dealing with his ADHD.  It will be a long day, but I will do my best to keep you all updated.  Have a wonderful week and see you soon!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

all I can say is 'wow'--love the smiling Aspen (and the leprechaun kids too)

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers