Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Take Me Back Tuesday

As promised, I am trying to update more frequently.  I have deemed Tuesdays as "Take me Back Tuesdays."  I am going to try to find old pictures to import for your liking.  These could range from old pictures of the family/kids or it could be something related to pop culture.  I really hope I can keep it up.  I am a total slacker these days.  At least I have a hobby that I am somewhat accountable for maintaining.  Well, at least there are a handful of you keeping me  to my word, right?  Maybe one of you?  I don't know.  At least I will have a running record to show my kids when they are older.  So, this weeks Take Me Back Tuesday photo is one of Ms. McKenna.  We took her bowling on Sunday.  These photos were taken about six months apart.  You can see just how much she has grown.  I really wish I didn't have this proof.  I really thought I was going to be one of those lucky ones who time stood still...wishful thinking.

And, by the way...there is not a spellchecker on this program.  So, excuse me, in advance, for my poor spelling.  Since there is no spell checker, I am likely to include many spelling errors.  My ADHD doesn't grant me the patience to cut and past into word in order to spellcheck and then to repaste to the blog, etc., etc.  You will, unfortunately, have to deal with it...hahaha

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers