Sunday, February 28, 2010

Super Sunday

Guess what???




Well, I think most of my blog readers already know the news, but McKenna is pregnant...

Kidding of course.  We are having our 4th baby sometime the end of summer or beginning of fall.  I am in the process of finding a new obstetrician since mine moved to New York after McKenna's delivery.  So, any suggestions are welcomed.  Feel free to call or e-mail me with names.  We are surprised and excited to meet our newest and LAST member of the family...Will keep you posted as I find out due date, etc.  Thanks for all your continued support. Please pray that my Interstitial Cystitis continues to be in remission and that I do not have any complications due to the disease.  Hope to update soon with an ultrasound picture and due date.

3 comments:

jaysonwithaY said...

Super Momma! Keeping you in our thoughts,
Jayson and Heather and Grayson

Heather D said...

Awe. Thanks so much. I can't wait to meet little Grayson. I hope you are finding parenthood as wonderful as me:). Love you both.

Anonymous said...

I meant enjoying parenthood as much as we are...not me. Lost track of what I was saying and clicked send. Stupid preggo brain..haha

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers