Monday, March 1, 2010

Make it Monday

No pictures for Make it Monday because I was the fortunate recipient of dinner by Aaron.  Yes, I said it.  I did not cook dinner and Aaron made it.  Now, granted it was frozen dinners out of a bag.  But, he made two different meals.  He also made a delicious dessert.  That was homemade...strawberries, raspberries in a creamed cherry sauce.  Who knew?  All I know is I am exhausted.  Seriously exhausted.  I know it is a pregnancy thing, but I am not able to keep my eyes open past 2:30 in the afternoon.  I just wish my kids understood.  It is going to be a long 7 or so more months.  Off to bed......

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers