Sunday, March 14, 2010

Wish I could Snooze, Sunday

More of the same. Kids have been nuts and I am exhausted. Aaron has worked about 48 of the last 72 hours. I am soooo ready for my girls night on Thursday I can hardly contain myself. Such a shame that I have to be a designated driver for the next 7 months or so. I counted back and between nursing and being pregnant, I have been a designated driver for six plus years. I have only had a few months in between when I wasn't. Oh well, for the best I guess. The kids, Mimi and I went to the Museum Center this afternoon. It felt great to get out of the house. And, besides being lost in North Fairmount (one of the most dangerous parts of Cincinnati), for a half hour or so, we had a great time. My morning sickness subsided enough to enjoy myself for a few hours. When we came back, the kids rested for an hour or so and I was trying to get the house cleaned up a bit. We have had a few complaints since I have been feeling so under the weather. I guess I am not feeling much like cleaning the toilets when the room is spinning 24/7. So, I was feeling a little better and decided to give it a whirl. I heard the water running upstairs. I went up to see what was going on and found McKenna dumping baby wash all over the kid's bathroom. She dumped the entire (and new, I might add) bottle all over the bathroom floor and the hallway leading to the master bedroom. When I reached the end of her trail in our bedroom, I noticed water running in that bathroom as well. I went in and found that she had stuffed five toothbrushes, a few pairs of undies, a few shirts and God knows what else into that toilet and it was beginning to overflow. Needless to say, I was a little stressed to deal with all of this. You would be proud, though. I shut off the water, fished everything out of the potty and got it unclogged. I proceeded to clean up the rest of the mess in the rooms as well. I guess that is one way to make me clean them, huh? So, I came down to wash my hands and see what the boys were doing to find Winnie in the act of an accident on our carpet in the living room. What a day. Can I give my two weeks notice now? I give up...


Oh yeah., these were taken the other day at Veteran's Park.



No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers