Friday, March 12, 2010

Fun Filled Friday


The weather has been so beautiful this past week. I can't remember the last time we spent so much time outdoors together. Well, I can...it was sometime last October I am sure. We have had a blast going from park to park, walking on the walking path and riding bikes. We, of course, are in the process of training the new puppy too. She is really learning fast. In fact, I ran a mile last night (pushing McKenna and Caleb in the jogger). Winnie did awesome running on the leash. When she was ready to quit, she ran up and jumped in the bottom of the stroller. It was fantastic. I can only imagine the fun times we will have this summer.


On a side note, my photography website is getting ready to launch soon. I am hoping to have it completely up and running by the beginning of spring. We are working on a few of the final details. If you know of anyone who needs one, let me know. I will be starting cheap for friends and family for the first few months. I will post the link as soon as it is up and running. Hope you all have a great weekend!

I love these pictures of McKenna running at the park.  She looks like she is getting ready to race for the cure or something.  I think we are going to sign her up for the next 5k race:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so cute!
salibyes

Heather D said...

She is quite the runner. I love her little arms...

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers