Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thankful Thursday

We are thankful for our new puppy, Winnie.  Many people think we are crazy getting a puppy since we already have three spirited children who require lots of love and attention.  I think they are right on.  However, after many visits to the pound, we fell in love with this puppy.  We visited her for a week or so, and slept on the idea for many nights.  Although she does require a lot of time and devotion, we are happy to have her in our home.  We aren't so happy when she barks at night, pees on the floor and chews up toys.  But, we are thrilled to have given her a home with lots of love.


I am also thankful to be pregnant yet again.  However, not so thankful for the horrible morning sickness that comes with the territory.  I never experienced this with any of my other pregnancies.  I think if I had felt like this, I would have had my tubes tied after McKenna.  It is debilitating at times.  I am living all things ginger to try to ease the symptoms, but it hasn't helped yet.  Living on ginger ale and saltines is getting pretty old.  But, this is a sign of a healthy pregnancy (at least this is what I am telling myself).  And, after experiencing pregnancy loss before, I am thankful for the morning sickness...I guess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Puppy Love!- O&P

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers