Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Take Me Back Tuesday

Oh the memories...
This was taken when Trevor was almost four months old.  My mom, Aaron, Trevor, Aunt Joyce and I went to Hawaii for vacation.  It was so beautiful.  I am not sure I could ever do another ten hour flight, but I am so thrilled I had the chance to go.  It is hard to believe it was five years ago.  So much of our lives has changed.  I am not sure the other passengers would appreciate it if I did decide I wanted to attempt another trip with the family.  Could you imagine being stuck in an aircraft with my three kids?  This picture is so peaceful.  I could only dream of nursing in a more serene location.  I remember this exact moment like it was yesterday. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have never seen that picture...so beautiful. Look at Trevor's chunky little legs! I remember you and Aaron snorkeling in the bay there while Joyce and I sat by the umbrella and watched Trevor sleep.
wooggan

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers