Saturday, March 13, 2010

Think Spring

The last few days have been dreary, rainy, and depressing. Instead of the beautiful, sunny, sixty degree weather, it has been pouring rain and nasty outside. Our backyard is one HUGE puddle of water and mud. I had kind of sort of forgotten the old "April showers brings May flowers" saying. Ugh. The kids and I all need some nicer weather again. I think being cooped up all winter and having a small taste of the weather to come has made it a little worse when the yucky stuff comes to visit. Here's hoping for more fantastic spring-like and sunny skies to come...

And here's to remembering the smiles that go along with the blue skies and mild air...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cool
vighb

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers