Friday, March 19, 2010

Trevor's Life Lessons

Trevor:  Mom...riding a scooter or my skateboard is kind of like a peanut butter sandwich.

Mom:  What do you mean, Trevor?

Trevor:  Well, the leg you push off of is the peanut butter, since it is getting the exercise and is good for you.  The jelly is like the one that stays on the deck, since it is being lazy and is not good for you.

Mom:  Wow, Trevor...that is a very smart way of thinking about it.  I like your analogy.

Trevor:  I know, I have good biology too.

1 comment:

Mrs. Trent said...

What a cute story! :)

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers