Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Take Me Back Tuesday

Can you believe it? Two posts in two days? For the last two weeks? Un-freaking believable. So, here is my Take Me Back Tuesday picture. I am hoping to get my scanner in working order so I can include some older pictures. I lost many pictures of the boys birth and early days when the old computer crashed. Anyway...here you go. Hope you are all having a wonderful week. We are getting excited about three nights of American Idol. Between the winter olypics, American Idol and Amazing Race, we are becoming quite the TV fanatics. Hey, at least I limit their tv viewing to a few shows a week. Right? I mean it could be worse. We don't let them watch Spongebob, Spiderman or other not-so-good-for-kids shows. I know. I am a prude. But, I would rather my kids not watch shows that have theme songs including, "shut up, I hate you". Seriously, Spongebob sang a song about how he hated another character. I think it is insane that people let their kids watch that crap. I feel like a ninety year old..."when I was little..." Haha. Anyway, so we watch PBS or other family shows in the evening. At least I can rest at night knowing I did all I could. If the kids end up being serial killers, it will be because of something else stupid I did. Kidding...of course.

So here is a picture taken on a family vacation almost 2 years ago.  I miss those cuddly baby, nursing and bonding days.  So relaxing.  If only I could go back in time.


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers