Saturday, April 10, 2010

Allergy Season


Well, it is here...allergy season. Trevor has been hit the hardest. He is on around the clock breathing treatments, along with about five other medications. Don't worry...he is under the care of a very competent allergist. I hate that he has to put so many chemicals in his body. But, as you can see from his lovely photograph, he is absolutely miserable. I am calling again Monday morning to see if there needs to be a change in regiment. I am struggling as well. Unfortunately, I am not able to take much because of being pregnant and all. So, I am going to have to suffer through the next few months. Fingers crossed we will get some rain soon and it will wash some of this pollen away. Caleb and McKenna seemed to be somewhat spared this week. Caleb has had a few breathing difficulties, but nothing compared to his brother.

We have had a GREAT spring break this year. We have been very active and gone many places and done many things. And, although we have been aloud to sleep past 7:00, the kids have been up bright and early at 6:15-6:30 every day. I wouldn't change it for the world, though. More time to spend with them. It is going to be bittersweet sending Trevor back to school on Monday. We had such a good time going to the zoo, story times at the library, going to parks, yard sales, doing tumbling on our new tumble mats, playing cops and robbers, using play doh, creating forts with blocks, having campouts with blankets and chairs, meeting up with new friends and old ones. I think we also rode about 30 miles on our bikes...literally. I can't believe Trevor hasn't complained of his behind hurting like I have. I think we averages about 5-7 miles a night. I am going to be a little sad when he goes back. I don't know what I will do next year when he is gone all day every day. I guess I will cross that bridge when it comes. I hope you all had a wonderful spring break. We are certainly looking forward to the summer months we get to spend as a family.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers