Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

OK...so I am not even able to do Wordless Wednesday because I have to tell you how much fun we had going to the Nature Center Monday. We invited Oma and Pepere too. We had so much fun. We packed a picnic lunch and even took Winnie. It was probably one of my very favorite memories ever. The kids LOVED spending time with the grandparents and so did we. It was actually calm and relaxing and everyone was well behaved and hade a blast. I can only hope to do it again soon.

2 comments:

ChYmEc!nDy** said...

great you had fun!

Heather D said...

Yes we did! The weather was perfect and the company was great. Couldn't ask for a better time...

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers