Monday, April 26, 2010

Wishful thinking

We are all wishing this rain away.  The garden is definitely getting what it needs, but we are not.  The kids and I have been cooped up all weekend.  It seems like weeks have gone by since we were able to go out for a jog or to play in the backyard.  These pictures were taken on the last nice, sunny afternoon.  We are soooo looking forward to the next one too.  I know with spring comes lots of rain, but I would like a few sunny days in between.  Here's to hoping for more days like this...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Caleb is quite the hopper
Mimi

Heather D said...

I know. I thought these were adorable. I am just surprised his shoes were on the right feet. It would have been "classic Caleb" to have had his shoes backwards. What a cutie.

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers