Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I am so thankful to Aaron this week.  He has taken care of so many things outside.  Mowing, weeding, mulching, tilling, and best of all....PLANTING.  Our garden is done.  We have so many yummy organic veggies and fruits to eat this summer.  We did an herb garden this year too.  This is a short list as there are many more I am forgetting.  We have about 4 different types of tomatoes, 4-5 types of peppers (ie. Cayenne, poblano, red bell, habanero, green bell, etc.), cauliflower, broccoli, watermelon, and cucumber.  For herbs, we have sage, cilantro, fennel, dill, chives, thyme, rosemary, basil, and parsley.  I know I forgetting a lot.  I will go out with pen and paper to get them all.  For now, that will have to do.  I am just soooo thankful that I did not have to do it this year.  There will be more pictures to come. I got some great ones of the kids at play in the garden while Aaron was hard at work...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers