Monday, April 5, 2010

Forget Make it Monday

I was just so excited to get these pictures done that I could not wait to share them on here.  We had a wonderful Easter holiday this year.  We were so blessed to be able to spend it with all the cousins.  We had an awesome breakfast bar, a lovely Easter egg hunt and a perfect afternoon nap.  We are truly fortunate to have so many blessings in life.  As you can see from the pictures, the kids are having fun too.  Sorry about the frames on some and not on others. Not sure what happened during the saving process, but have been on the computer for hours tonight.  So, what is done is done.  I had frames on all of them, but for some reason they didn't all save that way. 

We are planning a fun week.  The kids started out having some bad behavior, but with a little bribery, they are back on track.  We are planning trips to the zoo, a movie (in a real theatre), a trip to COSI, a special library story time, some visits with out of town friends, and maybe dinner out too.  Not to mention that Trevor has baseball too.  Aaron is working most of the week and has been working tons of overtime.  We are so excited to spend spring break doing so many wonderful things.  We might even throw in a hike at the Nature Center.  Trevor and I have been riding our bikes a lot recently too.  In fact, I pull the trailer, he rides in front of me, and we have been averaging at least 5-6 miles a day.  I love spring...I am enjoying it while it lasts because come July and August, I am thinking my fat butt won't tolerate the heat well.  I am already starting to swell at the end of a very active day.  We will see what the next few months bring.
I hope and pray everyone had a nice and safe Easter!!

2 comments:

Mrs. Trent said...

I love the photo collage....did you make this online or is it through a computer program? I would love to add this to Trevor's classroom blog.

Heather D said...

This was done in Picnik...an on-line photo editing program. I will send this to you via e-mail. Thanks for the compliment. Hope you had a nice Easter too!

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers