Monday, April 19, 2010

Zoo fun

These were taken a week or so ago at the zoo.  The kids had a wonderful time and I was in awe with the zoo blooms.  Most of the flowers were in full bloom and the colors were incredible.  I know the kids were trying hard to be patient with me and my camera, but I was having a fine time photographing the exceptional colors and shapes of the flowers.

We have also gone to Kings Island and the Nature Center this week.  Those pictures are soon to follow.  We are feeling so blessed being able to experience all these magical places.  Seriously...the Nature Center was spectacular today.  We are so blessed in life.  Still absorbing the fact that we will be further blessed come October.  I have another appointment tomorrow.  Hopefully I will get to hear the baby's heartbeat and talk to my new OB about my allergies.  Been struggling quite a bit with them.  Nothing like poor Trevor, though.  The steroids seem to be helping him quite a bit, but he is talking about 3 octaves higher than normal and whining/screaming about EVERYTHING.  I will be one happy camper when he finishes this round of steroids.  It has been a long week with his intensity. 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers