Friday, June 12, 2009

Baby in there



OK. So, I know this is a picture of Caleb....I just didn't have a recent picture of Trevor that you haven't already seen and I love this one of Caleb. Nonetheless, here is a funny story out of the mouth of Caleb's older brother, Trevor.

It goes something like this...
Trevor: Mom, there is a ball in my ball. Why is it there?

Mom: One day, Trevor, when you are much older, it will help you to make babies.

Trevor: Can I touch it?

Mom: Only in private.

Trevor: How about when Caleb is there?

Mom: No, only by yourself, Trevor.

Trevor: Well, when the baby comes out, I want to share it with him. McKenna doesn't share her babies. I'll share mine with him.

(Why, oh why, did I decide to try and tell him the truth?)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers