Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Mother's Helpers

I am so excited. Aaron's cousins Rebecca and Rachel started their second week with us today. They are coming to help me one day a week during the summer. At first, I was apprehensive about having five kids running around, but I soon learned what a blessing it truly is. They are extremely helpful. They read to the kids, do crafts, help me gather them to wash hands, make waters, prepare food, whatever. I'm sure we will have our moments this summer, where it might get hairy. But, honestly...when isn't it hairy in this household. It has been something I look forward to and it is so nice to have family that is willing to help me out. I have attached a few pictures of McKenna and her new/used birthday bike. You can't pass up a ten dollar barbie bike, right? Gotta love a good yard sale. I have also included some pictures of the kids with their cousins. Oh yeah, and a picture of Caleb with his tongue hanging out...just like mommy does when she's concentrating. Like mother, like son...Too cute.








No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers