Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Trevor Tuesdays

I am finally editing pictures from Trevor's baseball game last Friday. I thought these turned out really cute. I love the pictures of Caleb (who wanted to play with his brother oh-so desperately) and Pepere with McKenna. Oh yeah, and Caleb with his purple purse (I mean purple man bag, Aaron...sorry). Anyway, once again, Caleb had a difficult time. I am thinking we are going to find a sitter for him this week. I think I need a break. Speaking of a break...Mimi took the boys for the day. They went to the Aquarium (better her than me...I hate that place), had a picnic lunch, rested, went to Coney Island and went to Chipolte for dinner. Of course, I couldn't handle being away from them for that long (and I was itching to go to the pool), so I joined them for a dip in the pool and burritos at Chipotle.

McKenna and Caleb are starting to get sick. McKenna has actually had a cough, runny nose and has been pulling at her ears for some time and Caleb is just starting to show symptoms too. I couldn't get them in tonight, so am taking them tomorrow to get checked out.








No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers