Sunday, June 28, 2009

I've got a secret


If this isn't the cutest picture of McKenna. It looks like she is telling me a really big secret. Aaron took this a few days ago. Things have been relatively uneventful here. Of course, with the exception of Aaron working like 100 hours last week during the big lightning storm. I am totally drained. Had fought off a horrible headache for three days while Aaron was working 24-30 hour shifts and sleeping for 8 hours in between. I am glad it is over. Fortunately, my headache is over too.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers