Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Can you hear me now?

Well, Trevor can hear sooooo much better since having his (hopefully last) tubes put in yesterday. In fact, he can almost hear too well. We are so happy and I know he is too. The ENT said there was a substantial amount of fluid in his ears. I know Trevor is happy to be able to understand everything we are saying. Caleb is happy to be heard too. Hopefully we have said, "Trevor...do you HEAR what I am saying" for the last time.

Since it has been so blazing hot, we have been spending much of our time at Coney the last few days. We also went to a friend's pool today. The kids are getting used to the water. McKenna and Caleb aren't so sure about it, but Trevor is making his way. I am enjoying my new found freedom. I can't take my eyes off them, but my hands (and boobs) are free this year. Last year, I had one on the boob and two that were walking/running disasters. OK...let me rephrase. This is the first time in about four years that I have been able to "somewhat" enjoy going to a pool or water park. I hope this will be a great summer for me and the kids. OK, Aaron too. It is just that it is basically me and the kids for most outings these days.

I will post pictures from the last few days soon. I have been fighting my bladder for the last few days and have been having too much fun playing, rather than editing.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers