Friday, June 5, 2009

Frontiers Day Parade

So, we went to the annual Frontier's Day Parade this week. I took a million pictures, but haven't really found the time to edit them. The kids had a lot of fun, the adults did too. Not much has changed in the town since the last time I was there. I have fond memories of the parade. I do wonder, though, when they stopped throwing out candy. The boys were a little disappointed that they couldn't ride rides (too long of a line and too expensive) and the lack of candy throwing (economy, I guess).

On to the pictures...there are a few in front of the steps where Aaron and I were married. I love this. Also, the pictures of the kids on the bench in front of the church are important to me too. There are some pictures of Trevor, Caleb and their new friends. I love, love, love, the pregnant, smoking teenager. Only in the town where I grew up, would there be such a fine specimen. And then there is the clown. Those of you who know me know that I HATE CLOWNS. OK. I FEAR CLOWNS. So, that picture is cropped and that is all I could stand to look. It was great to go to the old stomping grounds and see some old and new faces.
















No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers