Monday, June 29, 2009

Manic Mondays

As always, things were a bit crazy today. We went to Scott's pool (a friend of Aaron's). We also (I say, we, but mean Mike and Aaron) went and picked up Dad's treadmill this afternoon. Let's hope I use it, or I will never hear the end of it. Anyway, the weather is gorgeous today and we had the windows open all afternoon. It is supposed to be sunny and 75 tomorrow, so I am sure we will do the same thing again. We will hope, anyway. I can't remember a fourth of July that wasn't a steaming 95 degrees out. So, we shall see. The fourth is Friday. Not sure what I am doing yet. Aaron is working and I have a few options on the table. I am thinking we will sit outside and watch the neighborhood fireworks displays. There seems to be quite a show every year. This year should be fun with my camera. We shall see,



No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers