Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Cutie Pie


McKenna is learning how to ride her new Barbie bike. Well, more like, she is learning how to balance as we push her. Not to mention, push her while we push Caleb (since we can't get Caleb to pedal). It is a small blessing that Trevor rides without assistance at all...and no training wheels either. By the time I am done pushing and steering for the little ones, I feel like I have finished a half-marathon. Note to self...try to get someone to work with the Caleb and McKenna on riding bikes. It is just too difficult for me to do it by myself. We are looking forward to a fun morning at the museum center tomorrow. Cross your fingers that the kids don't get the Swine Flu. It seems like they always pick something up after spending the day there. Also looking forward to some drinks with the girls and their kids tomorrow. I will have about 8-10 little kids running around my house. Should be interesting. At least we have margaritas to keep us sane...teehee. Weather has been beautiful here. Can't complain about 75 degrees in July. I think the heat is supposed to come back early next week. The brief relief has been much welcomed. It has been a lot more pleasant taking the kids out to play.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers